Our normal business hours are from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Central Time Monday through Friday.
If you would like to speak with Sales or Customer Service, please call +1(847)647-0611 or in the US toll-free at (800) 229-7569.
FAX: +1(847) 647-1155
How to Order
Orders may be placed by phone, fax, or email. When ordering, please include the following information:
- Part Number
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Contact Information (name, phone number and email address)
- Purchase Order Number
PolyScience produces a broad range of liquid temperature control equipment. Our trained customer support staff will gladly assist you in selecting the type of product and specific model best suited for your application. Here's a list of the information they'll need to make certain you get the product with the right performance and features:
- Details on the application
- Fluid operating temperature range and set point
- Cooling capacity (heat removal if set point is near or below ambient temperature)
- Ambient temperature (this affects cooling capacity)
- Temperature stability (PolyScience offers choices from ±0.005°C to ±0.1°C)
- External application (open- or closed-loop determines pump type)
- Reservoir size (if a bath is required)
- Pump pressure and/or flow rate (if pumping to an external application)
- External probe/programmability
- Fluid to be used
Pricing & Terms of Sale
- All pricing is in U.S. dollars; prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable sales tax. Minimum order size is $25.00.
- Orders are shipped F.O.B. Niles, Illinois U.S.A.
- Payment terms for established accounts is Net 30 days.
- New accounts are welcome; a D&B rating or three business references and one bank reference are required.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice.
You can save money by trading in an old or broken device toward the purchase of a new PolyScience temperature control product. We accept any brand and provide a generous discount on your purchase. Naturally, we'll dispose of your old equipment in an environmentally responsible manner.
We back most of our products with a 2-year limited warranty on parts and labor. If for any reason you are unhappy, please contact our Sales and Customer Service Department. Warranty statements for specific products are available upon request.
Should it be necessary to return a product you purchased from us, please be aware that you must obtain authorization from our Customer Service Department before returning the item. A 20% restocking charge will be made on all unauthorized returns.
When applying for authorization, please include the reason for the return, date of purchase, purchase order number, and our invoice number.
Once the return is approved, you will receive a return authorization number with complete packing, shipping, and labeling information.
Returned items must be shipped prepaid; items shipped collect will be refused.
Taking care of the environment is a responsibility we all share. As part of our contribution to a greener world, we will gladly accept your old circulators, chillers, and water baths regardless of brand for disposal in an environmentally conscious manner. All recoverable materials such as steel, copper, plastic, and packaging will be recycled and refrigerants reclaimed by our qualified technicians.