Product Part Numbers and Electrical Plug Options
Most PolyScience part numbers are constructed from the attributes of a product. Each section of the part number has a specific meaning.
Example: for part number PP07R-20-A11B
- PP07R-20 represents the model, and:
- PP = Controller Model (Performance Programmable)
- 07 = Reservoir Capacity (7 Liters)
- R = Heating or Refrigerated (Refrigerated Bath)
- -20 = Upper or Lower Temperature Capability (-20°C), depending on model
- -A1 = Finish (PolyScience Silver)
- 1 = Voltage/Frequency (1 = 120 Volts/60 Hertz)
- B = Electrical Plug Type (B=US-Type, 120 Volts, 13 Amp)
The last character, B, represents the type of electrical plug that will ship with your product. Electrical plugs for the part numbers listed throughout the catalog are for standard U.S. and European types. To accommodate our customers throughout the world, PolyScience provides optional electrical plugs at no additional cost when ordered with the product.
To choose the correct plug for your product, please select from the table below and substitute the appropriate Plug Designation for the last character of the part number for the product you have selected. If you are uncertain of which plug type you need, please contact PolyScience for assistance.