With sleek lines and exceptionally large digital displays, our Circulating Baths are easy on the eyes. But even the most attractive lab partner needs to get down to business. So we've made our Circulating Baths exceptionally hard working and easy to operate and maintain.
Performance Digital Temperature Controller
Delivers the ultimate in precision and performance for applications that require exacting control at a precise temperature.
Working Temperature: 200°C maximum temperature
Temperature Stability: ±0.005°C
Safety Rating: DIN 12876-1 Class III (for use with flammable liquids)
External Temperature Control Capability: Yes (Pt100 temperature probe with 3m cable included)
External Circulation: Open- or closed-loop
- Intuitive 4.3” (10.9 cm) SmartTouch display
- 11 languages: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Italian, Korean, English
- Variable speed pump with open- and closed-loop external circulation capability
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controller
- On-board connectivity: USB-A & B, Ethernet, RS-232/RS-485, remote on/off and external temperature probe
- Event scheduling (time & date) with real-time clock
- Review temperature trends for up to 10 days
- Multiple selectable “home” screens
- On-screen help
- Automatic and/or user-adjustable performance optimization
- 10-point calibration capability
- Includes Enhanced Performance Hardware & Software Package (Pt100 temperature probe, USB flash drive for data logging, stainless steel fittings and tubing adapters, PolyScience LabVIEW™ Virtual Instrument, iPhone® application download)
- Available with DeviceNet/CANbus, Modbus and Profibus options
Designed to provide exceptionally precise control for single set-point applications, the Performance Digital Controller delivers ±0.005° temperature stability and displays temperatures to 1/1000°. Other precision-enhancing features include 10-point calibration capability, advanced fluid tuning and remote temperature control of external applications.
The Performance Digital’s extensive suite of control, data logging, and communications options make it easy to integrate into your lab’s communication platform. Connectivity capabilities include Ethernet, remote on/off, RS232, addressable RS485, and USB-A and USB-B plus command and communication protocols for other popular circulating baths. There’s even an iPhone® application that lets you check bath status or change the temperature set-point from remote locations.
Icon-driven multi-language menus and contextual on-screen help guide you quickly through setup and operation. One-touch access with flexible temperature entry makes set-point changes fast and straightforward. User-settable reminders automatically alert you when routine maintenance is required.
Over-temperature and low-liquid level protection (DIN 12876-1 Class III flammability rating), redundant over-temperature protection, high and low temperature limits and alarms provide exceptional safety and peace of mind. In addition, there’s a password protected lockout to help prevent accidental or unauthorized operational changes.