Versatile Temperature Control
Extremely easy to use and maintain, the 75 Liter Refrigerated Circulating Bath combines design innovation with highly intuitive operation for convenient and versatile liquid temperature control in a wide range of applications. The advanced Programmable Temperature Controller offers endless array of thermal cycling options and program, and complies with DIN 12876-1 Class III safety requirements for use with flammable liquids.
Working Temperature: -20° to +100°C
Temperature Stability: ±0.005°C
Cooling Capacity: 1400 watts @ 20°C
Working Access (LxWxD): 21.6 x 15.7 x 9.4" (54.9 x 39.8 x 23.9 cm)
- DuraTop™ insulating, chemical-resistant top deck
- WhisperCool® Environmental Control System
- Cool Command™ modulated refrigeration system
- Reservoir drain
- Washable air filter
- OpenMode time/temperature programming (no restrictions on number of programs or steps)
- Intuitive 4.3" (10.9 cm) SmartTouch display
- 11 languages: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Italian, Korean, English
- Variable speed pump with open- and closed-loop external circulation capability
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controller
- On-board connectivity: USB-A & B, Ethernet, RS232/485, remote on/off and external temperature probe
- Event scheduling (time & date) with real-time clock
- Review temperature trends for up to 10 days
- Multiple selectable home screens
- On-screen help
- Automatic and/or user-adjustable performance optimization
- 10-point calibration capability
- Includes Enhanced Performance Hardware & Software Package (Pt100 temperature probe, USB flash drive for data logging, stainless steel fittings and tubing adapters, and PolyScience LabVIEW™ Virtual Instrument)
Intuitive and Precise
Our controllers display it all: internal bath temperature, external bath temperature, set-point and more–all on one easy to read screen.
Whether equipped with the entry-level controller or our most sophisticated icon-driven SmartTouch™ interface controller, PolyScience units are extremely easy to use. Clear navigational buttons and menu prompts guide you through setup, making operational and temperature set-point changes simple and precise.
Advanced Programmable temperature controllers guide you through setup and operation using universal icons, on-screen help and logical menus.
Safe and Reliable
Redundant over-temperature protection, high and low temperature limits and alarms alert you instantly to conditions that fall outside normal operating parameters. Lockout capability prevents unauthorized operational changes.
The elimination of RoHS-specified chemicals substances from fabricated components contributes to a cleaner, safer environment. In addition, all of our baths comply with WEEE, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-010, IEC 61326-1, DIN 12876 and are CE and ETL certified.
Class III Safety
Our Advanced Series Controllers feature temperature and float shut-off systems meeting DIN 12876-1 Class III standards for use with flammable liquids.
Extensive connectivity capabilities enable you to control and communicate with your circulator in a wide variety of ways, including Ethernet, RS-232, addressable RS-485, USB-A and USB-B.
- Review and run even the most complex ramp and soak temperature program quickly and easily without any guesswork.
- Highly intuitive programming application lets you add, edit or delete steps quickly. Settable time or temperature priority ensures programs run as intended.
- Plain-text program naming and preview function make it easy to identify stored programs.
- Convenient upload/download utility allows you to easliy share or backup stored programs.
- The intelligent scheduling application even lets you schedule a program to run automatically – hours, days, weeks, even months in the future.