PolyScience Chillers and Coolers have proven, over several decades and hundreds of thousands of installations, that they are the most reliable in the industry — and an exceptionally smart choice for end-user and OEM applications ranging from lasers and analytical equipment to reactors and manufacturing equipment.
To learn more about our Chillers and Coolers, download our free information guide here!
DuraChill Portable Chillers
Stable and reliable cooling for many common heat removal applications, including laser etching, AA furnaces, ICP, rotary evaporators, vacuum systems, reaction vessels, plasma etching, and condenser cooling.
- Large, full-color touchscreen display with intuitive interface and support for five different languages
- Compact, portable design takes up less floor space
- Cooling at ambient temperatures as high as 30°C
- Choice of pumps and compressor sizes
- DynamicFilter™ self-cleaning filter system
- Front fill reservoir
- Liquid level monitoring to prevent pump failure
- Ultraviolet anti-biological light system
- User-adjustable temperature, pressure, and flow rate alarms
- Heat up to 70°C, without additional options; ideal for applications, such as lasers, that must be brought to a temperature above ambient before operation can begin
- External temperature tracking and communications capability (optional)
- Cool Command™, WhisperCool®
|Turbine Pump||Positive Displacement Pump|
|Temperature Range||-10° to +70°C||-10° to +70°C|
|Cooling Capacity||700 to 2900 W||700 to 2900 W|
|Maximum Pressure (60Hz)||90 psi (6.2 bar)||100 psi (6.9 bar)|
|Maximum Pressure (50Hz)||75 psi (5.2 bar)||83 psi (5.7 bar)|
|Maximum Flow Rate (60Hz)||3.5 gpm (13.2 l/min)||3.5 gpm (13.2 l/min)|
|Maximum Flow Rate (50Hz)||2.9 gpm (11 l/min)||2.9 gpm (11 l/min)|