For 60 years our award-winning chillers and coolers have been the cornerstone of our company. Click here to see the thousands of applications PolyScience chillers and coolers complement each and every day. Built in the United States, they are the most reliable in the industry — an exceptionally smart choice for end-user and OEM applications ranging from lasers and analytical equipment to reactors and manufacturing equipment. Click here to contact our sales team for your specific needs.
To learn more about our Chillers and Coolers, download our free information guide here!
Looking for cannabis-related products? Download our Cannabis Selection Guide here!
DuraChill Portable Chillers
Changing the world of chillers forever is more than a tagline, it’s what we did once again with our new award-winning DuraChill portable recirculating chiller. Over three years in the making, DuraChill is the new industry standard for all others to follow. Learn about the DuraChill difference here and the many patented innovations that make DuraChill the tool you need for your application.
- Large, full-color touchscreen display with intuitive interface and support for five different languages
- Compact, portable design takes up less floor space
- Cooling at ambient temperatures as high as 30°C
- Choice of pumps and compressor sizes
- DynamicFilter™ self-cleaning filter system
- Front fill reservoir
- Liquid level monitoring to prevent pump failure
- Ultraviolet anti-biological light system
- User-adjustable temperature, pressure, and flow rate alarms
- Heat up to 70°C, without additional options; ideal for applications, such as lasers, that must be brought to a temperature above ambient before operation can begin
- External temperature tracking and communications capability (optional)
- Cool Command™, WhisperCool®
- Dimensions (LxWxH) : 26 x 15 x 21.8" (66 x 38.1 x 55.4 cm)
|Turbine Pump||Positive Displacement Pump|
|Temperature Range||-10° to +70°C||-10° to +70°C|
|Cooling Capacity||700 to 2900 W||700 to 2900 W|
|Maximum Pressure (60Hz)||90 psi (6.2 bar)||100 psi (6.9 bar)|
|Maximum Pressure (50Hz)||75 psi (5.2 bar)||83 psi (5.7 bar)|
|Maximum Flow Rate (60Hz)||3.5 gpm (13.2 l/min)||3.5 gpm (13.2 l/min)|
|Maximum Flow Rate (50Hz)||2.9 gpm (11 l/min)||2.9 gpm (11 l/min)|