With sleek lines and exceptionally large digital displays, our Circulating Baths are easy on the eyes. But even the most attractive lab partner needs to get down to business. So we've made our Circulating Baths exceptionally hard working and easy to operate and maintain.
PolyScience Heated Circulators
Precise. Reliable. Feature-Rich.
PolyScience offers almost 50 different solutions for your laboratory's liquid heating needs - from a simple immersion circulator to economical open bath systems to full-featured circulating baths with ramp and soak capability. Typical applications include warming of reagents and culture media, thawing or tempering samples, biological incubation, cell culture, enzyme assays or controlling the temperature of laboratory equipment such as chromotography columns, viscometers and densitometers.
- Working temperatures from ambient +10° to + 200°C
- Temperature stabilities to ±0.005°C
- Capacitites from 7 to 28 liters
- Four controller types with large, intuitive displays and multiple communication options
- Large bath openings and easy to clean surfaces
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controllers
- LidDock™ Lid Stowing System
- DuraTop™ Chemical Resistant Deck
PolyScience Integrated Heated Circulating Baths come with the following accessories:
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16 (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing, 1/4 to M16 adapters are also included on 50Hz units
- 6 (1.83 m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug