There are some projects that demand special attention and that’s where our Application-Specific product line comes into play. We would call it our “custom line,” because this equipment is made for you, when you order it, living up to our promise of Quality, Reliability, Durability and of course made here in America. Our Application-Specific Products are designed to accommodate specific testing and quality control needs, such as the calibration of temperature measurement devices, viscosity measurements, fecal coliform testing, plasma thawing, histological and beverage-aging studies. Click here to contact any of our sales team for your specific needs.
To learn more about our Application-Specific Products, download our free information guide here!
Specifically designed for the following coliform tests:
- APHA, AWWA, WEF and EPA fecal coliform determinations at 44.5°C as specified in "Standard Test Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater" (19th edition). The membrane filter method or MPM method can be used.
- AOAC determination of E.coli at 45.5°C
- APHA, AWWA, WEF 7-hour Fecal Coliform Test at 41.5°C
- Defined Substrate Technology tests for E.coli and total coliform at 35.0°C
Temperature Range: Ambient +10° to 135°C
Temperature Stability: ±0.07°C
Safety Rating: DIN 12876-1 Class I (for use with non-flammable liquids)
- Ideal for fecal coliform and E.coli testing
- MX Temperature Controller
- 28 liter reservoir with hinged, see-through gable cover
- Large, easy to read display
- Large bath opening
To learn more about the Coliform Bath, view our published article here!
- Large, universal icon and English display
- On-screen prompts
- Single-point calibration capability