There are some projects that demand special attention and that’s where our Application-Specific product line comes into play. We would call it our “custom line,” because this equipment is made for you, when you order it, living up to our promise of Quality, Reliability, Durability and of course made here in America. Our Application-Specific Products are designed to accommodate specific testing and quality control needs, such as the calibration of temperature measurement devices, viscosity measurements, fecal coliform testing, plasma thawing, histological and beverage-aging studies. Click here to contact any of our sales team for your specific needs.
To learn more about our Application-Specific Products, download our free information guide here!
Safe, reliable thawing of Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP)
for the recovery of Cryoprecipitated Antihemophilic Factor (AHF).
Working Temperature: Setpoint Fixed @ 4°C (Variable Setpoint 4° to 40°C on -V models)
Temperature Stability: ±0.1°C
Reservoir Capacity: 52.24 liters
Working Access (L x W x D): 20.6 x 13 x 12" (52.4 x 33 x 30.5 cm)
Overall Dimensions: 28 x 14.5 x 36.6" (71.1 x 37 x 93 cm)
- Setpoint Fixed at 4°C (Variable Setpoint 4° to 40°C on -V models)
- Thaws up to 24 units of FFP or Whole Blood (WB) simultaneously
- Bright temperature and elapsed time displays
- Built-in over-temperature and flow alarms
- Calibration capability
- High efficiency fluid filter, removable air filter, reservoir drain
- Hinged polycarbonate gabled cover
- 20 slot thawing rack
- RS232 included on variable temperature -V models