Our selection of purpose-built products is designed to accommodate specific testing and quality control needs, such as the calibration of temperature measurement devices, viscosity measurements, fecal coliform testing, plasma thawing, histological and beverage-aging studies.
75 Liter Refrigerated Circulating Bath with
Performance Programmable Temperature Controller
Specifically designed to replicate temperature fluctuations that accelerate beverage aging
Working Temperature: -20° to +100°C
Temperature Stability: ±0.005°C
Cooling Capacity: 1400 watts @ 20°C
Working Access (LxWxD): 21.6 x 15.7 x 9.4" (54.9 x 39.8 x 23.9 cm)
- Performance Programmable Temperature Controller offers endless array of thermal cycling options and programs
- Complies with DIN 12876-1 Class III safety requirements for use with flammable liquids
- DuraTop™ insulating, chemical-resistant top deck
- WhisperCool® Environmental Control System
- Cool Command™ modulated refrigeration system
- Reservoir drain
- Washable air filter
- OpenMode time/temperature programming (no restrictions on number of programs or steps)
- Intuitive 4.3" (10.9 cm) SmartTouch™ display
- 11 languages: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Italian, Korean, English
- Variable speed pump with open- and closed-loop external circulation capability
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controller
- On-board connectivity: USB-A & B, Ethernet, RS232/485, remote on/off and external temperature probe
- Event scheduling (time & date) with real-time clock
- Review temperature trends for up to 10 days
- Multiple selectable home screens
- On-screen help
- Automatic and/or user-adjustable performance optimization
- 10-point calibration capability
- Includes Enhanced Performance Hardware & Software Package (Pt100 temperature probe, USB flash drive for data logging, stainless steel fittings and tubing adapters, PolyScience LabVIEW™ Virtual Instrument, iPhone® application download)
- Available with DeviceNet/CANbus, Modbus and Profibus options
Our most precise and sophisticated temperature controller, the Performance Programmable combines ±0.005° temperature stability, 1/1000° temperature resolution, 10-point user calibration capability, highly advanced fluid tuning and external control to deliver exacting temperature control.
Create, review and run even the most complex ramp and soak temperature program quickly, easily and without guesswork. Highly intuitive programming application lets you add, edit or delete steps quickly. Settable time or temperature priority ensures programs run as intended. Plain-text program naming and preview function make it easy to identify stored programs. Convenient upload/download utility allows you to quickly share or backup stored programs. Plus, the intelligent scheduling application even lets you schedule a program to run automatically – hours, days, weeks, even months in the future.
With the Performance Programmable, you can check and control your PolyScience Circulator for the other side of the lab – or the other side of the world! It features an extensive suite of control, data logging, and communications options, including protocols that emulate the communication and command sets of other popular circulating baths. Connectivity capabilities include Ethernet, RS-232, addressable RS-485, remote on/off, USB-A and USB-B plus software support for LabVIEW™. In addition, a pioneering iPhone® application provides easy mobile access.
Multi-language menus, contextual on-screen help and highly intuitive operation make using the Performance Programmable Controller exceptionally easy. Set-point changes take just a few simple touches. This intelligent controller even alerts you when routine maintenance is required.
Engineered to Class III flammability requirements (per DIN 12876-1), the Performance Programmable Controller protects your samples, equipment and processes with a variety of safety features, including a redundant over-temperature safety, high and low temperature limits, high and low temperature alarms, and a user-settable safety. A password protected lockout can also be activated that prevents unauthorized set-point and other operational changes.