We have dozens of different solutions to your laboratory’s liquid heating needs – from a simple Immersion Circulator to economical Open Bath Systems to full-featured Circulating Baths with ramp and soak capability. 60 years of patented innovation and award winning technology are the foundation of all of our Heated Circulating Baths.
To learn more about all of our Circulating Baths, download our free information guide here!
PolyScience Heated Circulators
Precise. Reliable. Feature-Rich.
PolyScience offers solutions for all your laboratory's liquid heating needs - Innovation with a purpose. Accurate temperature control, easy to use, PolyScience offers solutions for all your laboratory's liquid heating needs.
Typical applications include warming of reagents and culture media, thawing or tempering samples, biological incubation, cell culture, enzyme assays or controlling the temperature of laboratory equipment such as chromatography columns, viscometers and densitometers.
From a simple immersion circulator to economical open bath systems to full-featured circulating baths with ramp and soak capability.
- Working temperatures from ambient +10° to + 200°C
- Temperature stabilities to ±0.005°C
- Capacitites from 7 to 28 liters
- Four controller types with large, intuitive displays and multiple communication options
- Large bath openings and easy to clean surfaces
- Swivel 180™ Rotating Controllers
- LidDock™ Lid Stowing System
- DuraTop™ Chemical Resistant Deck
PolyScience Integrated Heated Circulating Baths come with the following accessories:
- Reservoir cover
- Bypass tubing
- Male inlet and outlet adapters for 3/8, 1/4, and 3/16 (.95, .63, and .47 cm) tubing, 1/4 to M16 adapters are also included on 50Hz units
- 6 (1.83 m) standard grounded electrical cord with country-specific plug